Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Bal en Blanc - 14th edition - March 23, 2008

It's taken place in March this year, kind of early you might think, but it is because Easter is also in March. Two big rooms, and I have a confession to make, until now my main interest has always been the house room. Not sure if it is because my taste is changing, but more and more I'm feeling attracted by the other room as well.

Who is going to be spinning in the house room? I have been checking and so far I have only found Victor Calderone, David Guetta and Offer Nissim as confirmed DJs.

I don't want to start speculating, so once I have another confirmed name, I'll let you know.

Other confirmed names: Armin van Buuren, Ferry Corsten, Menno de Jong, and Infected Mushroom.

and here some videos from Bal en Blanc 2007:

armin van buuren


more tech room

No comments: