Tuesday, February 26, 2008

David Morales @ Stereo - February 23, 2008

Short review this time guys, and I must say Morales was feeling super vocal for this party. Almost every single music had vocals on it, most of the time I would be in heaven, unfortunately I was feeling a little bit dark that night, so it didn't go that well with me.

In his defense, I asked several people how they were enjoying their night, and probably 90% responded with a 3 thumbs up, only one friend of mine told me he was a little bit disappointed. Conclusion, the party had all the ingredients to be the best party ever, but for whatever reason I didn't cook well, I'm wondering if I have expired?

Morales drops several bombs during the night, and loved when he played "Toca Me", and I wish he had continued that style of music for a bit, but he rapidly returned to his divas. The beginning of the night he went kind of discoish, and I have to say he was having the time of his life playing at Stereo.

The crowd was really beautiful, and as usual, you could feel waves of people coming and going. Stereo never got super packed but stayed busy until probably the end, I only lasted until 10:00am when I decided to move downstairs and dance a bit to the tunes of Just Jonathan.

I must also congratulate the light person for the outstanding job done, the synchronization of the music and the lights were just perfect. Lights were on when needed and off when wanted.

I do have to say one thing, the reason why I keep returning to Morales nights is because you never know what to expect from him, but you know there will be almost always something for everyone. Month after month you see new people experimenting their first David Morales party, and I have said many times, if you want to be introduced to the afterhours life, Morales night is probably one of the best to start with.

No comments: