Thursday, March 13, 2008

Stan Kolev - Emotional Content

Shortly I'll be venturing into new territories - by now you know how much I enjoy writing and partying. Love to party, and when I feel inspired I write down my thoughts about why I liked or not the event I attended.

It is easy to see if a party is happening, you just have to look around and feel the energy. Now, how can I write a review of a CD? I have never done it before, and I believe "Emotional Content" by Stan Kolev will be my first. Heard the CD 3 times already, and once I feel inspired enough I'll write down some lines about it.

As a teaser, I probably understand why the name of song number 9 is "Flashback" -this particular record has the power to send me back into this incredible uplifting, and relaxing time I sometimes experience while partying. If I were a DJ, I would use this song in my set.

Promise to return with my first CD review.

No comments: