Saturday, August 02, 2008

Quick note

guys, I know you are expecting to see pictures, reviews and everything else about Pride Montreal Edition, and yes it is coming, but first I have to enjoy it.

Stefan Lippé did a killer job at Parking last night, and I had a lot of fun at the Pool party today (even with the rain). I missed the Sunset party do Brasil but no worries, i will be checking the boys at Unity tonight. Tomorrow is a big day which will end for me at the PrideBall.

Be safe and keep partying ... oh yeah, the general view for last night party at the Telus theater was that Peter Rauhofer was amazing and Jester was not really doing what he was supposed to do.

Really sorry I will be missing Climaxxx party with Danny Torrence tonight ... wait, you never know, I might ended up going ... let you know next week.

Happy Pride

No comments: