Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Peter Rauhofer @ Parking - August 30, 2008

I had so much fun with señor Rauhofer, and I was a little bit confused with the opening act by Ian Key. Can't tell you exactly why, but I don't think Ian was the perfect DJ to open up for Rauhofer. Anyway, it looks like he had lots of fun waiting for Mr. Peter, which started his set kind of late (almost 1:00am?).

The beginning of Peter felt as if he was testing the water, trying new things, nevertheless I was unable to see a smile in his face, which would had been something super new.

The second half of his set was a killer, amazing music, and some new stuff dropped by the big guy. I really liked the remix of "I'm coming out", and like that there were many others. Very happy crowd, and Peter was feeling creative, nostalgic and I don't know what else, but was a perfect receipt for a great party.

Peter delivered lots of vocals, some sexy tunes, some darker moves, but all perfectly timed with the mood of the crowd. Stayed until the end, and the good thing about this night was the fact there was actually room to dance. I'm sure some people decided not to come because how packed they thought it was going to be, but got busy but with enough space to do what you wanted to do.

No comments: