Saturday, February 07, 2009

My Winter Break

It is February, and I find this is the perfect month to go away. This is the time when people start to get tired of the white stuff, including me, and next week I shall be somewhere warm thanks to Continental Airlines (and no, they are no sponsors of this blog .. but if Mr. CEO is reading this posting, please contact me ASAP and we can talk about it).

Promise to post "Mind Control" review before I go, and by now most of you have heard the latest rumor - (((the place))) should be opening soon, and why not have 2 locals and 2 imported to welcome the night? Dunno maybe Stéphan Grondin, Danny Torrence, Danny Tenaglia and David Morales? I'm sure your list would be different, but what we both have in common is the fact we want this place to reopen ... and soon ... people are beginning to get fat in Montreal.

Talking about fat, this is my final week (#13) in my P90X journey, and people I'm so glad I decided to do this Extreme Home Fitness workout. Will post the before and after pictures on Tuesday - I'm sure other people had much better results than me, but I'm very happy with what I was able to achieved. If you want to get in shape, I highly recommend this workout, and I loved so much that I decided not the renew my membership at the YMCA.

Check the P90X week 1 review by Tom - funny guy - to give you an idea of what I had to go thru during the last 13 weeks.



Finally, for those lucky ones travelling to Brazil for Carnival, I will try to post some of the scheduled parties in São Paulo, Rio de Janeiro and Florianopolis, when I return from Central America. If you asked me, I would spend Carnival in Floripa if I were you.

No comments: