Monday, April 20, 2009

Micky Friedmann @ Parking - April 18, 2009

Micky Friedmann has just made his way up in my favourite DJ list - won't go into too many details - as you can see I ended up not going to Toronto, not because I didn't want to but because there was a birthday party I couldn't miss in Montreal.

Got to Parking at 1:00am and Micky was already on fire. Everyone was dancing, and unlike his last performance at Parking, I found him to be more energetic, and not shy at all, and by this I mean he wasn't scare to push the boundaries of the crowd, like there is one at Parking eh?

Mind you, I was also surprised to see so many people out - didn't we just have a dance marathon that lasted almost 15 hours last weekend? Man, Montreal can't get enough. Anyway, Micky way to bring happy house music to the people, and can't wait to see him again. Talking about that, there is a possibility I'll be checking him out at a big party in Copenhagen in August.

No comments: