Monday, June 22, 2009

Parking and Unity - Weekend 25

I'll quick and to the point for this ultra-mini review for this past weekend.

DJ K.Nox @ Parking on Friday (June 19) was interesting and refresing, good music, great crowd, at times the sound was not happening, it was getting a bit of distortion when the volume was up, Parking please tune up those machines. K.Nox was sexy as usual.

Ana Paula @ Unity on Saturday (June 20) - I've seen her doing a better job, don't take me wrong, she was ultra excited to be here again, jumping, dancing, and doing all her stuff, but I found the music to be all over the place. It was my best friend's first time seen her, and borrowing his expression to describe the night, she was ordinary with good moments. I had a lot of fun, but music wise was not a memorable night, and loved the new light panels right behind the new DJ booth.

No comments: