Monday, June 15, 2009

Piknic Electronik 2009

By the way, I had the chance to stop by for a bit at the Piknic Electronik this past weekend, and what a great day to go - too bad I had my bicycle with no lock on me, so I had to stay outside. Got to see some friends going in, and I must say I was super jealous of them. Yes, I know I could had gone home to leave the bike, and returned but I didn't. The tunes I could hear were really amazing, and stayed for at least 30 minutes enjoying what I could. Anyway, here is the schedule for the next couple of weeks boy and girls, and really looking forward June 28:

June 21: Noisia (NL) + Recloose (US) + Corey K (CA) + Dj Mayday (CA)
June 28: Richie Hawtin (CA) + Barem (AR) + Stefny Winter (US) + Pheek (CA) + Ambivalent (US)
July 5: Joris Voorn (NL) + Soundshaper (CA) + Baya (CA)
July 12: Justin Long (US) + JT Donaldson (US) + Fred Everything (CA/US) + Slim Jim (CAN)
July 19: Alex Under (ES) + Damian Schwartz (ES) + Vincent Lemieux (CA) + Mossa (CA)
August 1: OSHEAGA @ PIKNIC : Ghislain Poirier (CA) + artistes d’Osheaga en Dj set, TBA
August 2: OSHEAGA @ PIKNIC : Mateo Murphy (CA) + Alexis Bowles (CA) + Nathan (CAN) + TBC
August 9: H.O.S.H (DE) + Roux Soundsystem (Clifford Brown Vs Marinelli) (CA)
August 16: TECHNO.FM @ PIKNIC : Fairmont (CA) + Techno.fm dj’s
August 23: SIESTES ÉLECTRONIQUES @ PIKNIC : Joakim (FR) + Jackson (FR) + TBC + Guests made in Toulouse, TBA !
August 30: NINJA TUNE @ PIKNIC : Amon Tobin (WW) + Speakerbruiser (Megasoid) (CA) + Ghostbeard (CA) + Boom Monk Ben (UK)
September 5: James Holden (UK) + Creator (CA) + FM Radio Gods (CA)
September 6: Misstress Barbara (CA) + Romeo Kardec (CA) + PFreud (CA)
September 7: TBA
September 13: Kalkbrenner (DE) + Sasha Funke (DE) + Mini (CA)
September 20: Skream (UK) + Benga (UK) + Komodo (CA) + Dj Hosta (CA)
September 27: Dusty Kid (DE) + Bender (CA) + Michel Lloyd (CA) + Green & LaTeez (CA)
October 4: POP MONTRÉAL @ PIKNIC : Zombie Disco Squad (UK) + Mike Simonetti (US) + Dj Valeo (ex-Khiasma) (CA)

No comments: