Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Allan Natal @ Parking



Another Brazilian DJ is coming up to Montreal, and this time someone from the city of Belo Horizonte (a terra do pão de queijo). I've researched about Natal, and talked to some friends in Brazil about him, and so far I liked what I found out.

It sounds like Allan Natal plays a bit of everything, ranging from tribal with vocals, some electro, something diva, and the final result is usually a great musical cocktail for dancing.

Natal is young, and probably is still searching for the style that will define his career, and most likely either he will become famous outside Brazil, and this will cause a bigger appetite for his talent in the cities of Rio de Janeiro and São Paulo, or he will have to leave his hometown of Belo Horizonte, for Sampa or Rio, in order to get national recognition in Brazil. Looking forward his gig at Parking this Saturday, and if I have time I'll write a review.

No comments: