Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Halloween in Montreal 2009

Ladies and gentlemen, there are many things to do in this city for Halloween, and my understanding is that the weather will be in our side as well. Peter Rauhofer will be at Parking, and as usual I'm sure the place will be packed, I just hope the tickets are not as expensive as last weekend, because that could be a dangerous precedent to all partygoers.



Although I would love to be in Montreal to hit some of those hot parties, I will have to pass because I'll be in Los Angeles - you might be wondering what's going over there eh? Maybe one of these days I'll share with you more details, the important thing is that I'll be where I'm supposed to be this weekend.



Who will be at Stereo you might be wondering eh? I guess you will have to hit the hottest dance floor in town to find out, and Unity is bringing Danny Torrence to bright up the place.




There are more parties in town, I just haven't had the chance to do the research for you, because I must pack my bags now. Have fun, and whatever you make sure is safe okay?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I heard it was Calderone at Stereo