Saturday, October 09, 2010

Stereo - The Anniversary

Yes boys and girls, November is coming up and it is once again time to celebrate Stereo's anniversary, now do we know how many years are we going to celebrate? Does it count the year we were off in the forced spiritual retreat?

Stereo is brining the big guns to help celebrate their anniversary bash, and the schedule is not out yet, but we already know Danny Tenaglia, Richie Hawtin, Behrouz and Marco Carola are making the cut, and you know there will be more names added to the list. Personally I was totally going to check out Tenaglia again until I learned Carola would be spinning the night before, and let me tell you something, after their performances at the Electric Zoo in New York City, there is no way I'll be missing Richie Hawtin and Marco Carola.

Once I get the full confirmation on what is coming, I shall be posting it, and until them, go out and celebrate what is going on right now.

No comments: