Sunday, June 19, 2011

Rosso - one year away from home

Rosso, one of my best friends in Montreal, soon will be starting a journey that will last for a whole year. He decided to take a sabbatical year from work and travel to familiar and non familiar places around the world.

Probably all of us one day wake up and think about doing that, but not many have the opportunity to follow thru. Rosso, and no that is not Rosso in the picture, that is me in my final days of my P90X workout, he will allow me to write about his trip. Why? I love to write and he doesn't, and he promised to keep me up-to-date with his whereabouts.

In the next year, you will be seeing in this blog some entries about Rosso's trip - I'm very excited for him and can't wait to hear the stories, see the pictures and write about his trip. Not to confuse readers, each entry will be chronologically tagged with a chapter number.

The chapters begin on July 18, when Rosso fly away to Eastern Europe.

No comments: