Saturday, March 24, 2012

The Black Party XXXIII - NYC - March 24, 2012

the ten most asked questions posted by the Saint at Large on their Facebook page


"TEN MOST ASKED QUESTIONS

1. What is the best time to arrive? Arrive early for the best performances and shows. Arrive late for the best dancing.

2. How should I dress? Since its roots are as a leather/ fetish party, we promote "dress: heavy" at The Black Party. It's also a theme party that allows for a lot of creativity. You should dress in a manner in which you feel sexy.

3. Will there be security pat downs and searches? There will be a voluntary cellphone check prior to entering the club, but if you are searched at the door and found with a cellphone or a camera, you will be sent to the back of the line. All bags will be searched. No liquids allowed.

4. Is there really no re-entry? In/Out privileges are $10 for a wristband.

5. When can I pick up my Will Call tickets? Will Call tickets will be available in the Roseland lobby Friday and Saturday during Expo hours and at the The Black Party. Photo ID and the Credit Card required.

6. Are women allowed? Of course. There is no discrimination.

7. Will there be any food available in Roseland? We serve free cookies, fruit and coffee.

8. What is the connection between the Black Party Expo and The Black Party itself? The Expo is a community building event for vendors, artists, and talent to showcase their wares. Black Party tickets get you free entry on Saturday.

9. I ’ve never been to the Black Party. Should be I scared? Will I be manhandled? Only if you want too.

10. If I miss the party, where can I get information on your next event? www.saintatlarge.com

9. I ’ve never been to the Black Party. Should be I scared? Will I be manhandled? Only if you want too.

10. If I miss the party, where can I get information on your next event? www.saintatlarge.com"

No comments: