Sunday, April 29, 2012

Electric Daisy Carnival 2012 - New York City



The former California festival that moved to Las Vegas and have travelled to different cities in North America, including a visit to Puerto Rico, has decided that New York City needs another Summer festival. May 18 19, and 20 at the MetFile Stadium, which is actually located in New Jersey, but who cares right?

It is very impressive lineup and so is the ticket prices, and I must say I caved in to my friend's offer and I'm going to be checking out one of the 3 days of the festival.

Europe is the one that used to have all those major festivals, and now North America in following the trend, I'm just concerned how expensive those events have become. One thing for sure is these festival are changing the music taste of the people, yes they have to give a bit of the commercial talent out there, and I just hope this is enough to attract the people to learn more about music.

See you in New York City.



No comments: