Saturday, August 03, 2013

Happy Divers/Cité 2013 - Montreal

Yes boys and girls, round one of "pride" celebration are already on and the schedule is very busy, as much as you want it to be.

Some people are complaining the Old Port is a bit far away from the Village, and what I can say is changes sometimes are good.  Furthermore the Village has expanded to different areas of the city so why not expand our festival reach as well right?

Personally I shall be going to the Sun Set Party (Aug 3) which will be hosted by Def Mix (David Morales et al.), follow by Grondin/Ana Paula at Stereo.  Then tomorrow I shall make my way to La Grand Dance because I haven't danced to the tunes of Chus & Ceballos in a while.

Be safe, enjoy your time during Divers/Cité, be friendly to everyone and make new friends.






No comments: