Monday, March 03, 2014

Mexico City - February 2014

I just returned from "Mexico lindo y querido", and no I was not there for pleasure, it was really for work.  Nevertheless I spent my saturday visiting the "Museo Nacional de Antropología", Friday Kahlo's Museum and the Castillo de Chapultepec.

Actually I tried to get into the Castillo, unfortunately I had no money left to pay for the $59.00 pesos entrance fee, and my RBC bank card did not work in 3 different ATM machines I visited (same thing happens in Brazil, maybe I should change banks?), so I hear it is a beautiful building and I have pictures of the entrance to prove it.

Mexico City is an explosion of culture in so many different ways, and if you haven't visit it, make sure to add it to your bucket list.  I also spent 2 days in Monterrey, but let me just post this picture mosaic in exposition at the Anthropology museum  and I will post more later.


and as promised previously, here are some of the other pictures from Monterrey and Mexico City.












































No comments: