Sunday, February 22, 2015

El Salvador

I returned this week from a quick trip to El Salvador, my parents were celebrating their 50th anniversary and how could I not be there for that celebration right?

Initially my mother had mentioned we were going to a beach hotel, but when I got there the plans had changed.  My father concerned I spend most of my time in different hotels around Latin America, they decided to change the itinerary and instead we visited different places including activities my parents hadn't done before.

It was worrisome at the beginning but when my mother made it to the top of the San Salvador volcano at the age of 70, then everything is possible right? It was a well spent time with my family, and there are so many areas to visit in El Salvador.  Small country with diverse attractions, something for everyone.



























No comments: