Saturday, May 09, 2015

Croatia and Istanbul 2015

The schedule is set and now I just have to wit a couple of more days to leave in my annual vacation.  Last year I got to visit the incredible country of Iceland, the year before Vietnam/Cambodia, and this year I've chosen Croatia and Turkey.

Unfortunately as you might know, in North America we don't have too many vacation days, so this is going to be around 18 days long trip mostly in Croatia and ending in the fabulous city of Istanbul. I will try to post pictures via Instagram and facebook, and when I return I shall post a report and more pictures.


  • Zagreb
  • Plitvice Lakes National Park
  • Zadar
  • Split
  • Hvar
  • Korcula
  • Dubrovnik
  • Istanbul, Turkey

and let me share one of the best videos of landing in Istanbul I've seen, I just hope I get to have similar view.

No comments: