Saturday, November 04, 2006

Cape Town - Final Impression - March 17, 2006



I'm back in Montreal, and what a freaking long trip guys, but it was worth it.


This was the place I was staying on Long Street (INN LONG HOSTEL). I highly recommend this place if you are staying in Cape Town, great location, and Nikki plus stuff are super helpful with everything. They were the only ones, out of all the hostel I contacted that followed up, with interest, my inquiries. Just make sure to bring some ear plugs, Long Street does not sleep.

and can you see those mountains behing the planes?

and this is how I spent my whole last day in Cape Town: drinking - I think we had over 20 different people in this table during the whole day.

what a great way to end my vacation, drinking Green Iguanas with some friends

Patius

The End


No comments: