Patius
Sunday, January 20, 2008
Cape Town, South Africa
Decided to bring back those great memories from my trip to Cape Town.
If you want to read my "review", just follow the links below:
Read
First Impression
Read
Second Impression
Read
Third Impression
Read
Fourth Impression
Read
Fifth Impression
Read
Final Impression
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Patius Travel in 2025
El Salvador - El Pulgarcito de Centroamerica
El Salvador is the smallest country in Central America, how small? It has almost the same size as the state of Massachusetts. I could go ...
Divers/Cité Ball @ Telus Theatre - August 3, 2008 (Alain Jackinsky, Oscar Velazquez & Ana Paula)
Djs: Alain Jackinsky, Oscar Velazquez and Ana Paula. Sad was how I felt when I found out Stereo would no longer be able to host the Divers...
Berlin August 2009
and below you will find pictures from the second part of my trip to Northern Europe. The Baltic was fantastic, and after moving around for a...
No comments:
Post a Comment