Tuesday, July 08, 2008

a-ha - don't they age?

I wish they were still touring North America, and I'm guessing lots of people don't know they are still together and performing.

The clip below was made in Oslo in May 2008





In January 1991 a-ha played to a paying audience of 198,000 people at the Marcanã Stadium in Rio de Janeiro (Rock in Rio II), crazy eh? In the video you can see Morten's face not believing there were so many people singing along with him, and mind you, most of them didn't speak English at all - only in Brazil, and let me tell you every time I watch this video I get a big smile in my face.


click here to watch the complete version of Hunting High and Low

and how can we forget this wonderful video



bottom line, what a band they are, love their music and would love even more to be in on of their shows, I guess I must travel to Northern Europe to see them.

No comments: