Thursday, April 28, 2011

Kylie Minogue @ Bell Center - Montreal - April 28, 2011




Personally, I thought it was an okay show. Kylie's voice is amazing, and she brought a legion of beautiful dancers with her. Fun night, but I still don't understand why they didn't let Stephan Grondin to continue playing music until Kylie was ready to start the show, actually why even ask him to open the show? Nevertheless I understand, people didn't pay to hear Stephan Grondin, but it would had been nice if he had been allowed to play more than 4 songs.

The stage is great, and I can see how the water cannons will be missed in her North American tour, I have seen videos of the show in Europe and it looked amazing. Do you know why this feature was not brought to North America? Please let me know if you have the answer.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was a shame Stephan only got to play 4 tracks and then they put a crappy DJ on playing with Traktor.
As to the water fountains, the tour producers announced from the beginning that they wouldn't be making the trip across the ocean, because they were to big and elaborate.