Friday, February 10, 2017

Hello from Miami

Hey guys, I know I haven't been posting updates in my blog, and I'm sorry about that.  I guess there were so many changes in my life that I had to catch up with it first and order to let you know what's going on.

Yes, I don't go out dancing as much as I used to anymore, but I'm still traveling a bit.  Nevertheless the big change that happened to my last year was that my company transferred me to Miami from Montreal. Big change that pretty much put my life upside down and a positive way of course.

I have checked some of the local scene, but now that I feel like at home, I shall start exploring a bit more, and reporting back to you.   If in Montreal I had (((Stereo))) in Miami I have my new home called Heart.

Promise to post some pictures soon alright?  and keep on dancing because that is the therapy of the whole world.

Love

Patius

No comments: