Roger Sanchez @ Terrasses Bonsecours - May 23, 2010
Quick summary: Better day to have an outdoor party was impossible, and even better was the nice mix of people that showed up at the Terrasses Bonsecours for this event. I probably arrived by 4:30pm and Uppercut was already on the decks, but everyone was raving about the DJ that had preceded Uppercut, and I have no idea who he was.
There is only one thing, if you bought your tickets before hand, you probably paid around CND 15.00 or so, but I just found a bit excessive what they were charging if you were buying your ticket at the door - personally I believe CND 40.00 is a bit too much.
Roger arrived with a Latin bang and he keep up the mood during the almost 3 hours of his set (6-9pm). Very powerful house beat, with lots of vocals, very strong Latin influence, some great classics, add some popular commercial tunes, nice energy, beautiful people and the result is a fantastic day in Montreal.
Danny Torrence came right after Roger but unfortunately I had to leave, some people were waiting for me so we could go for round 2 of the night, with David Morales. By the way, if you looked at the other side of the river, you could see the other party, Piknic Electronik was also packed.
Comments