Sunday, May 26, 2013

Vietnam, Cambodia and maybe Macau/Hong Kong?

Okay boys and girls, since many of you know, I changed jobs back in September last year, and I haven't taken any vacation since. Obviously the time has come when I have to start planning my next vacation right?  I know, you must be wondering about all those pictures posted in the last couple of months, those are from my little time off during my business trips people.

Anyway, I have my eyes set in Vietnam, and I have no idea why, but this country has always fascinated me and it is either now or never. The country is big and there are so many places to visit, with so little time - yes, I probably going to have only 2 weeks or so. The idea is to perhaps stop by in Hong Kong/Macau on my way in (3 days max), and then continue to Vietnam. Someone was telling if I'm going to be in Vietnam, I must make a room for a stop over in Siem Reap, Cambodia.

Guys, if you have tips to give me please now is the time, because I shall be booking my trip in the next couple of weeks, it is probably going to happen in October/November.


View Larger Map

No comments: