Thursday, October 09, 2008
Danny Torrence @ Stereobar on Thanksgiving Monday
I don't know about you guys, but I'm planning to hit Stereobar right after the Black & Blue on Monday. This Saturday he is spinning at Unity, but unfortunately I'll miss him because I'll be at Parking for Ana Paula, My thoughts are that Torrence is the perfect way to end a Black & Blue weekend in Montreal
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
El Salvador is the smallest country in Central America, how small? It has almost the same size as the state of Massachusetts. I could go ...
-
Djs: Alain Jackinsky, Oscar Velazquez and Ana Paula. Sad was how I felt when I found out Stereo would no longer be able to host the Divers...
-
and below you will find pictures from the second part of my trip to Northern Europe. The Baltic was fantastic, and after moving around for a...
No comments:
Post a Comment