Madonna is in town boys and girls, and I wish I could say I was going to see her, but unfortunately this album did not inspire me to do it. One thing I'm sure, the next CD will be for sure out of this world, specially since it would be her first with the new label.
Madonna performing in Nice
Madonna performing in Toronto
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
El Salvador is the smallest country in Central America, how small? It has almost the same size as the state of Massachusetts. I could go ...
-
and below you will find pictures from the second part of my trip to Northern Europe. The Baltic was fantastic, and after moving around for a...
-
“…but I thought you were going to Croatia?” - “…but didn’t you say instead of Croatia Istanbul was your next choice?”. Yes, yes and yes pe...
No comments:
Post a Comment