Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Electric Zoo - New York

and I know it is too far away to start thinking about what you are going to do this Fall, but looking at what New York City is preparing, I think you might just want to start booking a couple of days off - and again, September in New York is still Summer anyway.

fine, you want something more like in May? Parking in bringing DJ Vibe this Saturday night, and I think the combination of the new place in this amazing Lusitano, you can't go wrong. Unfortunately, I will be entertaining some friends in my house and will have to miss this party.

or you can always check out Unity because Miss Honey Dijon will be rocking the place, and sorry can't tell you more, because I haven't had the chance to see who else is in town this weekend - and no, (((Stereo))) is not opening this weekend.

No comments: