Saturday, February 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
El Salvador is the smallest country in Central America, how small? It has almost the same size as the state of Massachusetts. I could go ...
-
Djs: Alain Jackinsky, Oscar Velazquez and Ana Paula. Sad was how I felt when I found out Stereo would no longer be able to host the Divers...
-
and below you will find pictures from the second part of my trip to Northern Europe. The Baltic was fantastic, and after moving around for a...
2 comments:
Yes, it was very boring. It was the definately one of the most boring opening ceremonies I have ever seen. Only Canadians trying to say that it was fantastic, but let's face. It was really boring. It can't even be compared to the opening ceremonies in Beijing or Torino
I agree. Cute effects and moments but there wasn't much of a party atmosphere to it.
Post a Comment