where should I go?
Saturday, February 20, 2010
Which M?
To tell you the truth I'm curious about both DJs, so who knows where I'm going to end up tonight. Moto Blanco, from South London, has been in the business longer, and he will be one of the headliners of the famous Palm Spring White party this year, and one of his commercial hits in vogue at moment is "Release Me". On the other hand you have Mr. da Silva, a professional dancer and model from Germany, that no long ago decided to become a deejay, and it looks like it is working for him, because the guy is busy busy busy, playing in different circuit parties with some well know deejays.
where should I go?

where should I go?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
El Salvador is the smallest country in Central America, how small? It has almost the same size as the state of Massachusetts. I could go ...
-
Djs: Alain Jackinsky, Oscar Velazquez and Ana Paula. Sad was how I felt when I found out Stereo would no longer be able to host the Divers...
-
and below you will find pictures from the second part of my trip to Northern Europe. The Baltic was fantastic, and after moving around for a...
No comments:
Post a Comment