Another video that has gone viral, posted not long ago and it is out of control, and my understanding is that this Turkish subculture type of dance has hit the dance floors in Germany and Turkey?
If you do a search in YouTube for Apaci Dansi you will find tons and tons of posting, and I just have to say, good for grampa for enjoying his life.
Tuesday, March 08, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
El Salvador is the smallest country in Central America, how small? It has almost the same size as the state of Massachusetts. I could go ...
-
Djs: Alain Jackinsky, Oscar Velazquez and Ana Paula. Sad was how I felt when I found out Stereo would no longer be able to host the Divers...
-
and below you will find pictures from the second part of my trip to Northern Europe. The Baltic was fantastic, and after moving around for a...
No comments:
Post a Comment