Remember Rosso? My friends that is travelling the world for one year and I'm supposed to keep track of him? Well them, he has sent me some pictures from Minsk (Belarus), and it sounds like he is having a lot of fun. Initially he spent a couple of days in Paris, where using the wonders of the magical gay-technology (Grindr) he met some interesting people.
Presently he is relaxing in Minsk, and soon he will departing to Turkey and Greece, where one of our friend from Toronto will join him. Once again, I wish I was doing the same thing, but no worries, I might ended up joining him in Bali next year.
Click to enlarge
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
El Salvador is the smallest country in Central America, how small? It has almost the same size as the state of Massachusetts. I could go ...
-
Djs: Alain Jackinsky, Oscar Velazquez and Ana Paula. Sad was how I felt when I found out Stereo would no longer be able to host the Divers...
-
and below you will find pictures from the second part of my trip to Northern Europe. The Baltic was fantastic, and after moving around for a...






No comments:
Post a Comment