Black & Blue 2012 is looking pretty good. Unfortunately I was not able to secure a media pass this year, and also I have just switched jobs (yes, I do have to work you know) so I don't think I can afford to go crazy partying at the moment.
Nevertheless I just remember that I do not work on our Canadian Thanksgiving - hummm, if anyone from the BBCM is reading this posting and you want a Patius review for the Evolution event, send me an email and we'll take care of business.
Seriously guys, this event is looking bright this year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
El Salvador is the smallest country in Central America, how small? It has almost the same size as the state of Massachusetts. I could go ...
-
Djs: Alain Jackinsky, Oscar Velazquez and Ana Paula. Sad was how I felt when I found out Stereo would no longer be able to host the Divers...
-
and below you will find pictures from the second part of my trip to Northern Europe. The Baltic was fantastic, and after moving around for a...

No comments:
Post a Comment