in a couple of days I shall be reporting live from Vietnam boys and girls. I don't think I will do a so deep reporting as when I was in Cape Town, nevertheless I will try to give you some tips of do and don't in case you are planning to do the same.
My stops include Hanoi, Halong Bay, Dong Hoi (Paradise Cave), Hue, Siem Reap and Ho Chi Minh. Obviously this schedule might change along the way, but that's the idea. I don't want to feel too rushed so I'm flying 3 times during my 2 weeks stay, and probably taken an overnight train once.
I have also started to play the video game Chicken as a training to learn how to cross the streets in both Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh. Follow me in Instagram because some of the pictures will be posted exclusively over there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
El Salvador is the smallest country in Central America, how small? It has almost the same size as the state of Massachusetts. I could go ...
-
Djs: Alain Jackinsky, Oscar Velazquez and Ana Paula. Sad was how I felt when I found out Stereo would no longer be able to host the Divers...
-
and below you will find pictures from the second part of my trip to Northern Europe. The Baltic was fantastic, and after moving around for a...
No comments:
Post a Comment