Monday, November 11, 2013
Montreal here I'm
Not easy to say back I'm back in Montreal, which means my vacation is over and I'm jet lagged. So many things to say, and I will type some of that in the next couple of days. What a beautiful trip it was, and my thoughts are with everyone that was/is affected by the Typhoon in the region.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
El Salvador is the smallest country in Central America, how small? It has almost the same size as the state of Massachusetts. I could go ...
-
Djs: Alain Jackinsky, Oscar Velazquez and Ana Paula. Sad was how I felt when I found out Stereo would no longer be able to host the Divers...
-
and below you will find pictures from the second part of my trip to Northern Europe. The Baltic was fantastic, and after moving around for a...

No comments:
Post a Comment