Another year is done, and like pictures nothing is just black and white, there are always different colours. Nothing is always just straight, things are also upside down and tilted. What is important is your family, friends and what you do with your life, and don't forget to dance and travel if you can. Thus I just want to wish you a happy 2014, some are there already and some of us will be there soon. Love you all, Patius
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
El Salvador is the smallest country in Central America, how small? It has almost the same size as the state of Massachusetts. I could go ...
-
Djs: Alain Jackinsky, Oscar Velazquez and Ana Paula. Sad was how I felt when I found out Stereo would no longer be able to host the Divers...
-
and below you will find pictures from the second part of my trip to Northern Europe. The Baltic was fantastic, and after moving around for a...

No comments:
Post a Comment