Monday, March 17, 2008

Danny Torrence @ Unity - March 15, 2008

The man has done it again, incredible set in one of his favourite places in Montreal. Using my new cell phone I capture some videos, but unfortunately Xenium did not work well in a club environment.

Danny played a full happy vocal house set that moved me from the beginning to end. Many times Danny has mentioned he loves to play at Unity, and you can tell because this place brings up the happy uplifting side of him.

One thing that was weird is that it took a while for the place to get packed. Don't know if there was another big party happening in town, anyway, by 1:00am the place was solid. Have noticed how all the barmen at Unity are just drop dead gorgeous?

Warning: this is not a good clip - sorry about the video and audio quality, but I had to post it because of the dancers. Too bad I did not realize I cut off the best part.

No comments: