Monday, August 11, 2008

(((Baby come back)))

Saturday I was not supposed to go out, the idea was to watch a movie with some friends - finally got to see the Batman movie and it is fantastic. Afterwards we decided we needed sangria, and next thing you know we were seating in a terrace somewhere in the village.

What is next? I found myself dancing to the tunes of Manny Lehman at Parking. I thought the place was going to be empty because people were still not fully recovered from the Divers/Cité week - how wrong I was, the place was packed and it was a lot of fun.

Finally, in an act of "je ne sait quoi", I decided that closing time at Parking was not the closing time for my night. I was in no condition to drive to the afterhours in Laval, and the only establishment where I could actually walk was Circus.

Just one thing to say:



Please Stereo come back, nothing wrong with Circus***, but unfortunately it is not Stereo. Please baby come back.

***no intention intended in putting Circus down or anything like that, I'm sure there are tons of people that find this to be the best place in the whole world, and I respect everybody's taste.

No comments: