I've seen Ralphi do a better job than what he did last Saturday, he was so mellow for the first part of the set, and by the time he started to come alive, it was probably too late for me to pick up his vibe.
It was an okay night and I promise to return with details, but right now I'm busy with my P90X thing .. and no, the P90X people have not paid me to talk about them in my blog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
El Salvador is the smallest country in Central America, how small? It has almost the same size as the state of Massachusetts. I could go ...
-
Djs: Alain Jackinsky, Oscar Velazquez and Ana Paula. Sad was how I felt when I found out Stereo would no longer be able to host the Divers...
-
and below you will find pictures from the second part of my trip to Northern Europe. The Baltic was fantastic, and after moving around for a...
No comments:
Post a Comment