Thursday, August 13, 2009

Pra não dizer que não falei das flores

"Pra não dizer que não falei das flores" (original name) is the song I'm in love with right now. First time I've heard it was at Berghain & Panorama Bar in Berlin a couple of days ago. I was downstairs talking to someone when I heard the melody, I recognized the song and dashed to the second floor, got there and this is when the tunes just splashed all over the floor. I get goose bumps just thinking about it, and let me tell you I was in heaven - haven't been able to find the actual remix I've heard, but this one comes close enough - DJs in Montreal, take note because you should be playing this song right now.



not enough? There are a couple of versions floating around, and here is one of them


Reboot - Caminando

No comments: