Sunday, September 13, 2009

Sascha Funke @ Piknic Electronik - September 13, 2009

sorry guys but Paul Kalkrbenner couldn't make it today to Montreal (he "lost" his passport in Germany), James Teej replaced him - anyway, but Mr. Sascha Funke is scheduled to start playing at 7:00pm - I'm still debating if I should go or not.



and if you don't go, you can always check their online broadcast http://piknicelectronik.com/

Full version of the song below


Edit: I'm glad I decided to go because I really liked Sascha - what a perfect way to end the week, great music, nice vibe, amazing weather, good friends, there was only one thing missing for me, I can't do anything about that right now. Here are some pictures, and I'm sorry about the quality but my Xenium Philips cell phone is not the best for this task.









No comments: