Monday, November 02, 2009

Los Angeles - October 2009

Back from Los Angeles and happier than ever, and maybe I should start writing my story about those escapades to LA eh? or maybe not, I'll think about it, and if you start seeing some postings called "The Baltic Sea", this means I decided to tell you what is going on.

First time in LA for Halloween and I had no idea that was such a big think in that city, we are talking around 400,000 people in WEHO (city of West Hollywood), and you can only imagine the crazy costumes you get to see around. Unfortunately my camera (Sony DSC-T1) is amazing for day time pictures, but when night comes it is like having no camera at all. I did take some pictures but they are not worth posting, but here are other pictures that I think might make you wish you lived in California.









No comments: