Tuesday, August 24, 2010

DJ Theresa @ Parking - August 14, 2010



This was my second time seeing this girl work her magic, and she is rapidly becoming one of my fav deejays when looking for happy tunes to dance. I believe I mentioned in the past she has this commercial vibe, but it is all good, because the music she played might be a collection of best hits since I remember I exist but she has reworked the music to make it sound 2010.

I just love the special energy she injects to the people, and it stays constant from beginning to end. Very original style and I can see why she is been booked everywhere now. I must add that if any event is looking for someone to add this special happy touch to their parties, T-Dance is the first thing that comes to my mind, they should book this girl pronto.

Generally speaking I believe Montreal loves this dark type of sound that many deejays play, and it is nice to see someone like Theresa playing happy sounds and making everyone happy on the dance floor.

If you are in New York City for the Labour long weekend, you might want to check out the Matinén party, Theresa will be one of the deejays.

No comments: