Monday, May 16, 2011

Behrouz @ Stereo - May 17, 2011



I cannot say for sure if this was my first time seeing Behrouz, and let start saying this guy is super versatile in his musical style. Only stayed for 3 hours, and I think I heard perhaps 5 different deejays during this time.

Stereo was not packed, which was great for dancing, and the crowd was friendly, and although I enjoyed diversity musically speaking (house, deep house, techno, tech-house, minimal, progressive, etcetera), I kind of wanted him to focus longer in the styles he was playing. As soon as I was getting into the new mini-set, he would go and changed once again not giving me enough time to digest what had been just dish-out to the dance-floor. Don't take me wrong, love the music, and the transitions from one style to another were flawless, but I just wanted more of one thing.

Nevertheless it was good to do my morning workout, gosh I needed it, and I definitely wanted to check out Behrouz again, don't I have heard the best of him yet.

Nice bumpling into some of the readers of this blog.

No comments: