Sunday, January 29, 2012

Igloofest - January 28, 2012

We couldn't have asked for a better weather, and I must say I was scared when I saw the huge line to get in, but it was very organized and in less than 5 minutes we were inside.

"Saturday January 28 - in collaboration with Resident Advisor: Marcel Dettman (DE), Ben Klock (DE), and Ostrich (CA)"

I was just thinking how much the Igloofest has changed since their first edition, and I'm wondering if the creators thought this event was going to become so popular in Montreal, don't know the statistics but they were able to sold out the place more than once.



I could actually see this event lasting longer than 3 or 4 weekends and still doing well, and love the fact they are bringing such a diversity of talent, some of which I heard first time at the Igloofest (Guy Gerbert comes in mind).

Only went once this year, and enjoyed my time with the Igloopeople. what better way to embrace the Canadian winter in the month of January right?



No comments: