Friday, January 25, 2013

Rio de Janeiro, Jan 2013

I must admit, this is one of my favourite cities in the world, and just looking at this amazing view when you arrive, it is enough take your breath away. Tip: in order to have this view from your seat, make sure to book a window seat on the left hand side of the plane.



Last night I had to chance to spend some time at D-Edge in Sao Paulo, and oh my oh my, you boys and girls would love the place. Last time I was at this place, it had only one floor, now there are 4, and all packed with beautiful and energetic people. The music was just unreal and I really have to find out the name of the deejays of the evening, specially the lady in the first floor, Stereo should for sure invite her to spin in Montreal. I will try to write a review next week, just bare with me because I'm here for work, and I'm really busy.


No comments: