Saturday, May 24, 2014

Montreal, Canada

I was just thinking that I do not post enough pictures of my beloved city of Montreal. I was in love with this city even before I moved here in 1997, and it was the best decision I made at the time.  Don't take me wrong, I loved the life I had in Winnipeg - and yes, if this is news for you, I used to live in Winnipeg - but Montreal is Montreal.

Today I took my bicycle and went to different places, and one thing Montreal has done very well in the last couple of years is to create a safer environment for the cyclists.  If I'm not mistaken we have a higher number of cycling paths compared to other cities in North America.  We just need to start importing more ideas from such cities as Copenhagen, Berlin and Amsterdam.

If you are planning to go on a road trip this Summer, please consider Montreal, you will not regret it.  Now let me share with you some of the pictures of my city.













No comments: