Saturday, November 01, 2014

An Elf Rock?

This is what actually happened to me while walking in one cute neighbourhood in Reykjavik.  I found this place with a rock and with a place describing what the story behind it (read below).  Once I finished reading I turned around and there was this pretty cat looking towards the rock.  I moved behind the cat and he just kept on looking at the rock.

We stayed like that for 3 minutes when finally the cat had enough and turned around and walked towards where I was.  Then he just kept on walking right beside me.  Was he talking to an elf?   Spooky man!!!

Finally, I have decided 2015 is the year when I'm finally visiting Croatia and Istanbul.  The flight is booked already and expect to read a review and some pictures of course around June 2015.



No comments: