Sunday, March 17, 2024

Patius Crypto Run 2024


 Either you know what is happening at the moment, or you are still one of those that have not touched or played with Crypto, which could be a blessing or a curse.

In 2013, when this blog was a bit more popular that today, the first bull crypto run was underway. I remember at the time that I was still fully immerse in my after-hours club life, and beginning to discover Crypto.  I recall that I even posted a QR Code on the front page and I got some Bitcoin donations. I don't like to think too much about that cause I don't remember where I stored my Wallet Seed Phrase, thus is pointless to even check what I might have there.

Then 2015 came when the 2nd  Bull run began, but this time I did not pay too much attention to Crypto, too many things were happening in my life, and this is when in 2016 I moved to the US.  You probably realize why I kind of stop writing here, not that I didn't have interesting things to say, specially because I moved to Miami, and you would expect that I would have continued writing about nightlife in this amazing city, but my afterhours life kind of mellowed down.

Then 2020 happened, and I decided to embrace Crypto, and I was able to buy some ETH below USD 1,000 - did buy some Bitcoin but at the time I thought it was out of my league, just think about that guys, especially since we have now reached its all time high above USD 73,000.

2021 was just craziness, I made money, and because you like how it feels, the greed make you do riskier trade, and yes, I lost money (don't even know how much - actually, I do), but also made money.  I experienced everything you can think about it. Started with Crypto.com app, then eventually moved to decentralized spaces, and created Metamask wallets, and other wallets, got rugged a couple of times, saw some investment go from USD 700 to USD 5 in a blink of an eye, and also kept seeing the experience from other traders, especially on Reddit.

When the Bear market began in 2022, I was left holding bags in some of tokens I owned. Of course you are always telling yourself "if I had sold this crypto when it was $$ I could had made $$$$".

2024 is here, and it feels like we are at the beginning of another Bull run, and of course, like others, I believe I have the experience to make it this time around - then I look at my portfolio and I see I own 5 different meme coins (not in red by the way), and then I return to reality and must remind myself that I cannot get emotional with Crypto.  I must remember I cannot time the market, just make sure to remember to investigate your crypto opportunities,  to be aware of phishing scams - 160 days ago I lost all my Audius tokens because I clicked on the wrong site - those are what we call graduation tuition events, and if you don't learn from it, you shouldn't be trading crypto.

Today I'm sick and tired of paying ETH gas prices, and this is the reason I have decided to liquidate most of my ETH chain token, just keeping my ETH of course.  Mostly moved to Solana, which I wish I had done earlier (there you have, the I wish....), nevertheless if you are in the market, make sure to take profits, because once you do, you will be playing with the house money.

Good luck everyone in this new Bull Crypto Run. 



No comments: